I am excited to announce that my blog has crossed 250+ posts since the time it was created few years back. Also this coincides with the 3rd anniversary of this blog! Though I post at an average of 2 articles a week, it has been a great learning for me over a period of time. I have met some great friends through my blog, albeit many of them are still virtual! You folks have been providing a fantastic support all these days with both compliments and brickbats.
To celebrate the occasion I am glad to announce prizes giveaway worth $200 distributed among 5 lucky winners! What more… Go on read the rules and take part in this anniversary contest.
How to be a winner? [1 to 3 are optional]
1. Follow me on twitter :)
2. Tweet a message of your choice with a link to my blog [forget not to include @mohanbn at the end of your tweet]
3. If you don’t like to use twitter, you can subscribe to my email feed and activate the feed subscription.
4. Take part in this simple survey with 5 questions [This is a MUST]
1. The contest is open for all my blog readers. There will be 5 winners chosen through a lucky dip by the end of this contest.
2. The contest ends on 3rd September 2009 by 2300 hrs IST. This helps me in announcing the winner on 5th September, which is the 3rd anniversary day of this blog!
3. Ensure to provide useful information in the survey, which helps me to better this blog.
4. I have the rights to modify the contest rules and my decision is final (Isn’t that a statuary disclaimer?).
Each of the 5 winners will get a full version of PDF to Word converter software with personal license. Current cost of this software is US $39.99 for each license. The prizes are sponsored by Adreamsoft. Please go through the product details for more technical information.
I will announce the results of the contest on 5th Sep ’09 via twitter as well as on my blog. Go ahead take part in the contest and join me celebrating my blogiversary. If you chose not to participate in the contest, you are still welcome to provide feedback here in the form of comments of this article.