It has been a week since my last post and couldn’t resist from posting this update. I am in the middle of a short vacation, left Bangalore on Sunday morning. Here is a snapshot of all the happenings at my end:
- Drove through heavy rain on national highway # 4 for the first time!
- Took the pedestrian path covering 3550 steps spread over 9 kms to get to the Tirumala hilltop of lord Venkateshwara from Tirupati.
- It was a good test for my physical fitness :). Thanks to my regular work outs… it wasn’t that difficult.
- Had the fastest Darshan of the God without having to spend too much of time in Queues!
- Now back in the village where I was born and enjoying the vacation.
- Exploring the options to extend my ‘Grand New Start‘! Hope to complete phase 1 of this new initiative by this weekend.
- Plucked few groundnut plants and extracted the raw groundnuts! Of course.. enjoyed eating them out too 🙂
- Enjoying the fresh oxygen, though sweating out a lot in the fields.
More details to follow as and when time permits. Reliance Netconnect (Broadband+) is helping me out to stay connected!