In continuation with the theme of ‘Water Conservation, Efficient Consumption‘, here comes the next article. Not sure how many of you are aware of a cost effective products like Automatic water level controllers that are available in the market. We installed one such device soon after completing the construction of our sweet home! It has been running without any trouble for 4.5+ years now. Just a month back we had to replace the metal electrode cum level sensors in the overhead tank, which is understandable since these plates are bound to corrode as they will be immersed in water most of the times.
This is how the control panel looks like. The image shows clear indication of water level in the overhead tank and sump tank with lit up triangular lights. This Automatic water controllers can be extensively suitable for modern houses, apartments, commercial complex, hotels, hospitals, factories and other places whereever automation is required for controlling the water pump/motor. It controls overflowing of the water from the overhead tank. Also, it prevents dry running of the motor as well as protects the motor from the voltage surges and switches OFF the motor when the water in the sump reaches below the foot valve level. Not only to sump tanks, but it can be be fixed with bore wells too!
Features & Advantages:
* Savings in Electricity consumption since it switches off pump automatically.
* Water overflow doesn’t happen, so you are saving water!
* No manual intervention required.
* Easy maintenance, install and forget for years!
* You can switch between sump and borewell water sources.
* Auto start and off upon reaching the min and max threshold levels.
* Fall back option of manual operations allowed.
* Beeps upon any error conditions due to dry run or low voltage.
* Low cost and it is absolutely affordable for all!
Go ahead and get this installed at your residence or apartment complex. Saves water as well as the power consumption due to overflows. This gives peace of mind for not bothering about manual pump switching on and off. Here is a reminder about the giveaway contest that I am currently running on my blog, winners get to carry home Aloe Vera saplings! Hope you are taking part in it :)