Announcing the ‘Go Green’ giveaway contest for all my blog readers. As mentioned before, I have half a dozen of Aloe Vera saplings to be given away. To be a winner of this contest, just follow these simple steps to qualify:
1. Write a post on your blog sharing some simple tip(s) towards efficient usage of water for house hold purposes.
2. It could also be an informative article which helps fellow people to think about the importance of using water efficiently.
3. Needless to say, add a Link in your blog post, mentioning this ‘Go Green’ contest announcement AND leave a comment here (stating the link to your post), so I know for sure, that you are participating.
All I am looking for is to spread awareness on ‘Conserving Water and Efficient Usage’. If you don’t blog, feel free to share your thoughts/tips on the topic in the form of comments below on this article. If you need some inspiration and creative thinking, feel free to refer to these comments made by some of my blog readers in the past:
* Iyyappan on ‘Save Water, Save Life!‘
* Shilpa on ‘Water Conservation, Efficient Usage‘
As every contest comes with some conditions, here goes my list:
* Contest runs till 30th May ’10 starting today and winners will be announced on 3rd June ’10.
* I will be judging the winners and I will keep aside surprise gifts for readers choice through voting.
* I am going to give away 6 saplings of AloeVera, there can be multiple entries by the same individual but only one sapling upon winning per individual.
* Since the sapling cannot be couriered, it is your personal responsibility to collect it (I shall make it available from my home or office premises, which ever is convenient to you)
I will be linking back to all the entries! What are you waiting for? go ahead and post your entry now! Looking forward to read all your creative thoughts.
Now I got what the Alo Vera saplings were all about!!!!
Mohan your blog is too good. Nice to meet your personally at bloggers meet Mumbai.
David H. says
I like this blog! I’m a big believer in aloe vera (already have my own plants). The fact that the author of the blog wants us to consider how to save water being used in the home is wonderful! I’m a strict conservationist (which, living in the desert of Phoenix, AZ – it’s important to learn how to conserve water!).
And it is 3rd June today.. 🙂
I know… the results will be out by evening
My entry: http://vectorgaming.blogspot.com/
Good one Aathira! Thanks for your intuitive ways of looking at water consumption.
Nice contest… now let me get to the writing bit 🙂
Great! look forward for your post 🙂
Contest time !!!! Ooooh.. I always read all about conservation etc in your blog. So I’ll cheer from the sidelines. Nice give-away 🙂
You are the one who wanted to grab the first one… Sad you are not taking part 🙁
Roshmi (Musings of an Unknown Indian) says
Great idea Mohan! I think this is one of the best gifts… anyone can receive 🙂
Thanks Roshmi! Yes, that is the whole idea to be unique and a special way to give away while promoting our Go Green campaign 🙂
Woww! Thatz a superb idea .. hw will I collect my sapling though 🙁 🙁
When you pass through Bangalore en route to Hyd, you can always drop in 🙂
lovely idea ! will write something for sure..as the idea is very close to my heart.
I know that for sure after reading your blog all these days.. Let me wait for your entry 🙂
Tavish Chadha(Sensible Bakwas) says
Lovely idea Mohan. Will try and come up something… 🙂
Thanks Tavish! Sure, look forward for your entry 🙂
Here you go, I am ready 🙂
Wow.. congratulations on sending the first entry! let me read through now 🙂
Coffee Bean says
Wow! That’s a splendid idea, creative and useful at the same time. 🙂 Let me start working on my entry.
Thanks CB! Look forward to read your post too!
I’ll participate too.. lemme start writing soon 🙂
That was fast!
Lovely idea n giveaway. Will take part soon.
Thanks Shruti, look forward for your post 🙂