Playing games like farmville on facebook is an addiction to many of us. I was surprised to see so many of you getting grossly involved in playing the game that promotes the mankind’s oldest known profession of farming! Over a period of time, someone might lose interest in playing that virtual farming game, but the question is ‘would you give up that easily if those plants were real?’. Believe me it is not that easy. More over, you will love to grow the real plants by nurturing them day after day. The kind of joy you feel when that plant blooms is just beyond your imagination. Don’t believe in what I am saying? Try growing a small garden at your home and then come back and share your experience. I have been growing a number of different kind of plants over the years. This time here is the result… you see it yourself 🙂
Just a few highlights on these photos:
- Number of Tomatoes in a given bunch exceeded my expectation! Look at those natural colors…
- For the first time started growing Brinjals (egg plant) in bags instead of pots! Each brinjal is turning out to be bigger than the size of a fist 🙂 The photos included above doesn’t have the brinjals, will post a different post on those plants with fully grown brinjals.
- Also, I have posted a croton plant with flowers! I had posted the same plant in the budding stage and had asked you folks to name it… remember?
- The Queen of Night flowers have bloomed 4 times this year so far as against once a year! I have tried to capture close up view of those flowers this time.
- Sevantige plants have a huge number of budding flowers. I will click them when they bloom to the fullest and post here again. I really don’t know what they are called in English, appreciate if anyone can share that info.