Tagging fellow bloggers is taking rounds in the blogging community. I have hardly forwarded any chain e-mails, but I took this tagging stuff since it helps my audience to know a little bit more about myself! I was tagged by Vineeta @ http://vineetazdiary.blogspot.com/ As always, here is a list of ground rules for this game – It is certainly fun doing this exercise. Copy the following questions to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag your friends. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real and nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!!
1. What is your name: Mohan
2. A four Letter Word: mega [106, the SI prefix for one million]
3. A boy’s Name: Mayur [means Peacock]
4. A girl’s Name: Megha [Cloud, Star]
5. An occupation: Musician… why not! there is a famous raga in my name :)
6. A colour : Magenta [One of the primary printing colors, RGB value (255, 0, 255) and Hex #FF00FF. Not my favorite again… but still like it for its vibrant appearance]
7. Something you wear: Mustache [sporting pretty thick off late… its natural btw :D]
8. A food: Masala Dosa! how can I miss to mention Vidyarthi Bhavan now?
9. Something found in the bathroom: Mirror!
10. A place: Mysore, Munnar, Malgudi… promoting !ncredible india :) [ok, the last place is an imaginary place from the book Malgudi days]
11. A reason for being late: Married [hehehee… being late rarely happens with me though!]
12. Something you shout: Man!
13. A movie title: Mungaru Male… [I still have a song from this movie as a ring tone on my mobile]
14. Something you drink: Milk [may be a Margarita if you were expecting something different!]
15. A musical group: Metallica [Seriously not my fav… Wanted to write Ganga-Kaveri]
16. An animal: Monkey… Hahaha… of course, they are our ancestors. How can I forget them?
17. A Street name: Mahatma Gandhi Road (In short MG road, the name that you find in every Indian city)
18. A type of car: Maruti, though I personally don’t own this brand, I am tempted to write this because Maruti is synonym for Monkey God… and the largest brand sold in India again :)
19. A song title: Mungaru Maleye… Enu ninna hanigala leele…
20. A verb: Motivate… something I do most of the times :)
That is all from me for the time being folks.. now it is time to know about few more people.
1. Shreeni @ http://blog.shreeni.info
2. Shilpa Desh @ http://shilpadesh.wordpress.com
3. Shrinidhi Hande @ http://www.enidhi.net
4. Ruchi @ http://choosyinfo.com
5. Yogesh @ http://www.ygoel.com
Let me know if you want to be tagged as well, I will include you to the thread :)